Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

So many influences! I saw some Desert Punk, Egoraptor, Oney, Spazzkid and more. I have never watched Naruto, but this was awesome and funny, man! Nice job with all the different art styles!

Minecraft: TNA Part 4 Minecraft: TNA Part 4

MAde me cry.

Griefers I hate. When he burned Sonic down it reminded me when my Tails was burned. great animation. nice and fluid. I love the story too.

Sonic Dark Chronicles 3 Sonic Dark Chronicles 3

Great 3D.

The models were great and it was nice to see cartoons in a 3D setting.

Christmas Rush Christmas Rush

1st level

was the most difficult. the rest were extremely easy. have a lot of people test the difficulty befor puting up a game like this.

LilDwarf responds:

I was on a deadline so testing wasn't much of an option :3

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

refresh?!?!?!

that just restarted the game! ohhhh

One Chance One Chance

Pandemic Outcome

Quite depressing. It seems like this is what you do in the game pandemic.

Fishy Fishy

Nice to see Ska will never die!

This was great. The vocals are awesome, nice horn section. Thankyou for helping keep it alive!

Pretty Fly for an Evil Guy Pretty Fly for an Evil Guy

great impressions

i am planning on doing an AoSTH abridged series. when i have the script will use voice it please? great lyrics. nice beat. the voices, however, were a little to loud for the song.

Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Boss Theme-Metaljonus

this is not a review but a question...and a review

when you first joined ng how long did it take for your audio to get on cuz i uploaded mine 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shown up? 2nd is that a real band or just midi work you did?Lastly I really love this song. you did an awesome job man.However, it was a little to loud.